DevOps & MLOps Services.
Benefit from Continuous IT and Software Delivery Without Breaking the Bank on In-House Expertise.
Streamline the software development life cycle through continuous delivery, agile development, and operational best practices with CapeStart DevOps and MLOps services. Stay lean and razor-focused on your core business while automating infrastructure and application delivery, increasing efficiency, and lowering costs.
Increase Innovation. Lower Time to Market.
Accelerate your business with CapeStart’s integrated, in-house team of DevOps/MLOps architects and site reliability, security, automation, and cloud engineers. Your unique, dedicated CapeStart DevOps/MLOps team can design and manage cloud services, configure deployment pipelines, monitor system and application performance, and orchestrate patch and configuration management.
CapeStart’s DevOps support team is available 24/7, 365 days a year, so we’ve always got your back when you need help the most.
What’s the CapeStart Difference?
Customized DevOps/MLOps Services
CapeStart’s experienced team works with all sizes of organizations. We’ll assign a dedicated DevOps team to your account who will analyze requirements and develop an effective, on-budget execution plan.
24-7 DevOps/MLOps Support
Our 24-7, 365 remote technical support team is available via collaboration apps such as Slack, Skype, MS Teams, and WhatsApp, email, or phone.
We provide full reporting services on a variety of metrics including change success rate, ticket volume trend, infrastructure stability, first call resolution rate, cost per ticket, and infrastructure utilization rate.
Cost Effective, Remote Solutions
CapeStart’s integrated, in-house team uses field-tested methodologies and processes proven to optimize costs while delivering services remotely and securely.
What We Deliver.
Cloud Architecture and Migrations.
- Secure, HIPAA and SOC 2 Type II-compliant environments with scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant databases in private subnets
- Design and management of cloud services such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, and Digital Ocean; migration of databases and applications to cloud
- Configuration of deployment pipelines using Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions, Azure DevOps, and AWS CodePipeline
- Creation and configuration of resources for staging, user acceptance testing (UAT), and production
- Infrastructure-as-code delivery through Terraform and other tools
- Pipeline versioning, workflow orchestration, and model serving using Kubeflow, Airflow and other tools
Cloud Monitoring, Maintenance, and Cost Optimization.
- Configuration and management of application performance monitoring tools including Nagios, Kibana APM, PagerDuty, Grafana, Instrumental, Scalyr, and New Relic
- Server OS and software updates, auto-deployment management, service creation, and management
- Patch and configuration management; Dockerization of applications; Kubernetes clustering
Data Security, Infrastructure Hardening, and Compliance.
- Configuration of AWS Web Application Firewall (WAF) and other security tools, configuration of security alerts, vulnerability assessments
- Logging of all actions performed in the cloud for security and compliance audit purposes
- Backup and DR services including cross-region replication and geo-redundancy, along with determining an acceptable recovery time objective (RTO) and recovery point objective (RPO)
- CapeStart’s MLOps team includes ML engineers, data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers
- Continuous input stream data collection, data ingestion and preparation for downstream ML applications, and data analysis/curation
- Continuous delivery of ML models to production requires building pipelines to automate workflows for data validation, data preprocessing (feature stores), model training, model versioning, and model serving.
- ML system validation and deployment to production, ML model evaluation, and model training
Expert DevOps/MLOps Consulting.
- Auditing of existing environments, roadmap and budget creation to optimize costs and improve performance
- Development of system architecture and cloud services purchasing decision plans
- Technology integration and migration planning
- Audit and compliance planning